Here you can find all the information about participants
Youth In Progress Austria has been founded in summer 2008 as a support organization for young people (especially for young people with disabilities).
AIM — to support young people in developing their skills and knowledge and realize their ideas. We focus our activities on young people with fewer opportunities, especially disabled people. We do all things mentioned above in cooperation with international organizations to share experiences and knowledge.
The members of organization are people with and without disabilities, who want to share their knowledge and skills about the topics connected with Youth In Action program. disability ﬁeld. etc.
Organization is consulting interests on: accessibility in projects, adapting non — formal learning methods, EU ‘Erasmus+” program; non — formal education, project management, etc.
Youth In Progress Austria in 2010 carried out ITC “Standard Protocol Procedure”, which aim was to train organizations, young people, youth workers and youth leaders. how to adapt non formal learning methods to open mainstream projects for young people with disabilities.
2012 organization carried out ITC “Inter- religious dialogue in youth work”, which aim was to bring together youth leaders and youth workers from 14 Program and Partner countries to discuss and learn how to deal with interreligious and interfaith issues in projects under EU Youth In Action program. During the same year Organization was also conducting feasibility visit “Meet the old friends” in order to prepare youth exchange together for mixed – ability group. The youth exchange “Back to the roots” took place in une.
2013. In 2013. organization was also carrying out training course “CitiZens of Europe’, which was tackling civic education and active citizenship issues in groups of young people with fever opportunities.
2014. Organization was organizing seminar for youth workers and youth leaders about inclusive youth work/inclusive activities “Behind the youth work – second edition”.
2015 we carried out 2 partnership building activities with aim to promote mainstream inclusion in youth work and KM projects and in 2016 we are carrying out multi action activity which deals with accessibility in projects and non formal education activities.
Since foundation organization also has been partners in different projects under Youth In Action/Erasmus+ across Europe.
Red Acoge was born in 1991 in order to promote the rights of the immigrants. Currently Red Acoge is a federation of 18 organizations spread throughout the Spanish territory. It is characterized as democratic, pluralistic and independent having integrated projects and actions.
The objectives of Red Acoge include: the promotion and vindication of the rights of immigrants, trying to promote the carrying capacity of Spanish society, promote the quality in the social intervention with immigrants, facilitating the role of volunteering in organizations that make up the network and promote networking. We work for a more just and diverse society, thanks to a comprehensive and personal support that promotes the equality of people and the peaceful coexistence of the community.
Red Acoge has extensive experience in all types of strategies and mechanisms for social integration of immigrants, which takes place through various programs and actions of complete transparency. Some of them are:
- Legal assistance
- Adult Education: local language lessons, additional training (foreign languages, digital literacy, social skills…) and intercultural activities for adults.
- Housing for vulnerable migrants: different projects for women, families, adults and unaccompanied minors
- Inclusive Schools: organizations part of the network work in schools with high levels of cultural diversity, organizing activities for students (support for migrant students and intercultural activities for all students), migrant families and teachers.
- Intercultural Mediation program: at three levels: access to education, access to health system and community level, promoting access to public services and conflict resolution.
- Community development
- Sex education for young people from an intercultural perspective: sexual and reproductive health and rights, preventing sexually transmitted diseases and promoting gender equality.
- Young participation from an intercultural perspective
- Psychological support for migrant women and their families
- Assisted voluntary return
- Awareness and Communication
- Equality and non-discrimination program: promotion of equal treatment and non-discrimination of persons on racial or ethnic origin.
Last year we carried out 33 programs (1 46 projects), with more than 42,000 beneficiaries, in large part thanks to the contribution of nearly 1.000 volunteers. Red Acoge has been a Public Utility Entity since 2010.
We believe one of the most interesting tools to address the issue of racism and racial discrimination is increasing awareness of citizenry as a who le, through activities that promote and enhance the dialogue and sharing experience to make visible the impact of racism on individuals and the community. It is therefore essential to create spaces for debate, allowing to transform the social reality into a peaceful coexistence and a tolerant and egalitarian society.
Through partnership working we are able to take an integrated approach and thus be more effective in reaching our goals. We are actively involved at international and or national level in several networks related to migrants and Human Rights, including:
- PICUM: Platform for lntemational Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants
- FEANT SA: European Federation of National Organizations Working with the Homeless
- FRA: European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- Spanish Forum for Social Integration of Migrants
- Spanish Council for the Elimination of Racial or Ethnic Discrimination
- Spanish volunteer platform
Vicolocortois a non-political, nonprofitable youth cultural association created in 2006 and based in Pesaro, Italy. It is specialized in youth work and it operates in the fields of non-formal and extra-school education; intercultural learning; promotion of youth mobility, volunteering and youth participation; study and research on youth policies and activities.
The organization has gained abroad experience in the fields of youth policies and international mobility, involving many young people in international projects and hosting more than 20 projects like youth exchange and seminar so far.
The Association can rely on a specialized team of trainers and youth workers, who gained experience through training courses informal and non-formal education context and working side by side with youth. To reach its aims the association VICOLOCORTO organizes the following activities:
- Intercultural activities, that imply the coordination, organization and implementation of youth mobility projects at local, national and international level.
- Cultural activities in collaboration with local stakeholder which make visible the impact of the NGO in the local community.
- Educational activities in both school and extra-school contexts in the frame of lifelong learning involving also intergenerational target group.
- Information activities about Erasmus+ and other opportunities for youngster, which happen in two different settings.
- as one of the results of the partnership with local institutions like the Youth Info-point and the Jobcentre, with regularly scheduled front-desk moments when youngsters can access information about the Erasmus+ programme.
- as activities planned with partner schools and universities in the light of spreading knowledge about international mobility projects.
- Coaching activities by stimulating and supporting informal groups or associations on taking up international projects and developing their own ideas, mainly but not exclusively in the frame of Erasmus+.
- Communications activities, which are developed through several online and offline platforms (blog, social media, newspapers, publications, other materials) and address mainly youngsters, but also other organizations and institutions, youth workers and policy-makers.
LogoPsyCom is specialized in innovative education and in the domain of knowledge management in a broad sense (including cultural learning or inclusion).
We believe that the practical knowledge and the dissemination of good practices lack greatly in the education system locally, nationally and even internationally. Often the resources are present but the stakeholder do not know them or see them more complex than they actually are. At Logopsycom, we always try to search the most suitable way for our people not matter if the need is on skills development, professional training or revalidation and inclusion for people with disabilities, learning disorders or social issues.
To do so we have a some recurrent activities and we participate to local projects with our team which is composed by 10 people gathering various skills such as training, psychology, speech therapy and project management.
Beside our own practices we lead or participate into several projects aimed at the improvement of education in a global meaning. Our participation in those projects, based on our researches and practical experience, are about helping organisations (schools, institutions or NGO) to adopt good practices by giving them a complete support.
Nowadays the organization works in activities as debates on important themes as youth right protection, seminars and voluntary services. Though all BCLL is willing to promote education for young people on their rights and responsibilities and the issues which affect their lives. We aims to encourage initiatives of young people like youth democracy, human rights, history and sport.
BCLL is a course provider registered by the European Commission for Erasmus+ courses for Teachers and Educational providers for the Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals
BCLL realize Grundtvig and Comenius in service-trainings under the previous European Commission – LLP 2007-2013
We are a nonprofit association. We work with youth with disabilities who do not have the same opportunities to develop socio-emotional needs.
thereby we established a group that allows the realization of recreational activities. We promote the relationship etween e participants, wrt t e o qect at t ey can we e same expenences o ere u to t e peop e o t e same age, even wut its limitations.
Our philosophy is to provide people with disabilities a normal life, offering them opportunities to develop themselves as adults in all aspects of their life, enjoying every stage of life.
The aims are to provide job training, labor integration and inclusive leisure activities, as well as workshops that may arise, for people at risk of social exclusion, with a special attention to people with intellectual disabilities.
The goals are aimed primarily for youth. In our activities we include individualized counseling and group activities.
The Institute for Education and Inclusion of ODTIZ is a non-governmental and non-profit organization.
The concept of the institute is to create a meeting point for opportunities to actively shape the life of an individual with disabilities, as well as his personal, social and career development. The own experience of unequal inclusion in the activities of most of the young people is a cause for the establishment of the institution. Disabled people are targeted at a large number of different organizations whose main activity is social programs (legislation, personal assistance, counseling, transportation …), but they do not devote themselves to many activities where the individual builds on personal growth and quality of life.
We strive to be an organization that provides education, training, training in one place, that is, active participation in sports, art and culture.
We have been running for almost three years. During this time, we organized two weekend dance workshops, a course of refinement and an international youth exchange on the topic of healthy life, hosted by thirty young people from 5 different countries. In addition, we have been partners in ten international exchanges and seminars, thus enabling young people with disabilities to travel and receive informal education. We also hosted the Inclusive Dance Festival MeetShareDance as co-organizers.
We strive to be an organization that provides education, training, training in one place, ie active participation in the field of sports, arts and