To fallow our »ALL IN« project plan – another international training is just around the corner and will take place in Deutschlandsberg, Austria between the 21st – 28th of October 2018. This time it will be training of trainers.
A bit more in detail:
This trainer’s & facilitator’s mobility foresees implementation of created Training of Trainers program on international level with aim to train participants, that they can prepare and deliver sessions to youth workers, youth leaders and other persons involved in youth work based on “All In” 4 Training Modules about “inclusive youth work”. (About Modules you can check our previous postings)
The main objectives of the training are:
– to deliver skills & knowledge how to use developed training modules and supported materials in work with youth workers, youth leaders, other people involved in youth work about “mainstream inclusion approach in youth work”;
– to increase knowledge & competences about inclusive youth work;
– to increase competences in training field based on SALTO competence Model for trainers;
– to set up “support network” for “All In Modules testing phase”;
– to inspire & stimulate participants to adopt more inclusive approach in their work;
– to provide space & facilitation to exchange experience practices within the participants group;
– To strengthen the collaboration & cooperation on European level.
– To test developed training of trainers program on international level.
2 trainers from Austria and Italy will be facilitating the process. They both are passionate about non formal learning and inclusive youth work… Well, not only passionate, but they
also have many years experience in the field and they are totally ready to share it with the group… Very active work takes place now to choose the correct methods, shape the time table… 7 days of training seems long, but in reality – it is nothing, so the time needs to be used wise and productive… And yes, the trainer team will be supported by very motivated assistance and support team who will deal with logistics, assistance and everything else, what comes up… and of course there will be also online support available from our partners regarding Online course system or whatever comes ups (ALL IN, of course J).
16 participants from 8 countries are selected to take part in this journey. They already have received the basic information about the training and the travel details to Deutschlandsberg beforehand as well as a few tasks they need to complete before the actual training begins. Let’s see, what they have been preparing J
We are all looking forward to be a part of this interesting training, meeting new people, but most of all gaining new knowledge and experience through non formal learning process.
To be continued…
© Ana, Inga, YIP Austria